Local Non-Profit in need of expenditure clerks to process financial aid claims for patients.
Medical Billing/Coding, Insurance Verification, or Medical Claim Processing REQUIRED
Primary function is data of claims for processing requiring strong data entry as well as working directly with patients, insurance providers, and pharmacy representatives to assist them in the insurance claim process to result in accurate and prompt payment of claims. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills. This includes a pleasant professional voice and excellent grammar to explain the parameters of the program and ensure the reimbursement process with the patient, provider, or pharmacy. Work closely with the Finance department to ensure completion and submission of expenditures for daily processing and ensure compliance with set monthly goals. Must have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, often interacting with diverse education and experience levels.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, often interacting with diverse education and experience levels. Administrative skills/duties are detailed and will be explained further.
- Must have a minimum high school or equivalent education
- Must have minimum of two years professional work experience
- Must have accurate 45 wpm and 8,000 kph
- Must be able to talk and type at the same time
- Must have competent skill using MS Office Word-Excel-Outlook applications
- MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT (Medical bills/student loans not counted against you)
- Medical Billing/Coding, Insurance Verification, and Medical Claim Processing REQUIRED
Hours: 8:30—5:00 Monday – Thu, 8:30 –4:00 Friday
Salary: $10-$11 per hour
If you are a new applicant please submit your resume to email@example.com
If you have already filled out an application in person, please send an updated resume or express your interest in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org