Local Non-Profit needs call counselors to assist patients with qualifying for financial assistance.
Primary function is to work with patients who are contacting the Foundation for financial assistance. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills. This includes a pleasant professional voice and excellent grammar to explain the purpose of the program, procedures, and process for the application. Answer incoming calls to the program and assist callers with all questions, requests, and concerns. Data entry of intake information and provide the caller with professionalism and integrity each and every call. Confidentiality of information and program guidelines learned through employment with the foundation must be strictly maintained.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, often interacting with diverse education and experience levels. Administrative skills/duties are detailed and will be explained further.
- Must have a minimum high school or equivalent education
- Must have minimum of two years professional work experience
- Must have accurate 45 wpm and 8,000 kph
- Must be able to talk and type at the same time
- Must have competent skill using MS Office Word-Excel-Outlook applications
- Some medical experience preferred
- MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT (Medical bills/student loans not counted against you)
Hours: 8:30—5:00 Monday – Thu, 8:30 –4:00 Friday
If you are a new applicant and have never been to our office please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered with our service which means you have been to our office to complete an application, interview and test requirement, please express your interest in this position to email@example.com.