Norfolk based Shipping company in immediate need of export/import specialists.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Make new Bookings and modify existing bookings as per customer’s request
- Research, follow-up and resolve customer problems
- Communicate and follow-up with customers, overseas agents and internal departments
- Conduct “root cause” analysis to find out what caused customer’s problem
- Reduce service failures and costs providing accurate information
- Provide information to customer related to sailing schedules, equipment availability, routing, rates, etc
- Rate bookings using information provided by customers as well as utilizing our rate retrieval systems.
- Assist customers with contract rates and tariff rule questions
- High level of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills. (Verbal and written)
- Excellent phone etiquette and proven customer service abilities.
- Proficient computer skills to include basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of world geography is preferred.
Hours: 8-5, 8:30-5:30 or 9-6 (You decide your shift)
Salary: $13-15 per hour
If you are a new applicant and have never been to our office please submit your resume to email@example.com
If you are registered with our service which means you have been to our office to complete an application, interview and test requirement, please express your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org