Large government contractor is looking for a senior benefits administrator to function as a liaison between vendors and employees, to administer group insurance plans, retirement plans, and qualified savings plans. Someone who has familiarity with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or a related academic field of study OR
- AA/AS in Business field plus 2 years direct related experience OR
- 6 years directly related experience
- Plus Professional certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of health and welfare plans, COBRA, and qualified plans, excellent communication skills, oral and in writing, complete confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Computer skills in MS Office and PEOPLESOFT
- Complete understanding (experience a plus) of human resources administration
Reports to Director of Human Resources
Works Independently without supervision
Advises employees on all levels on all issues concerning benefits
HOURS: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Temp Salary: $19.00 to $24.00
If you are a new applicant and have never been to our office please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
If you are registered with our service which means you have been to our office to complete an application, interview and test requirement, please express your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.