Local government contractor featured in the Virginian Pilot for outstanding growth needs an accounts receivable specialist processing payments from commercial and military clients. Minimum of 2 years experience in accounts receivable plus an Associates degree preferably in Accounting. Must have background and knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data. – Knowledge of NetSuite Business Management Software is a Plus but not necessary.
– Review and post all payments matching to billed invoices for appropriate payment amounts and contacting clients if amount of invoice does not match check to determine discrepancy and initiate resolve for ultimate payment. Work closely with billing department and clients’ accounting people.
– Prepare detailed deposit slips
– Prepare and maintain all accounts receivable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts receivable files
– Assist corporate financial officers and branch personnel
– Assist in monthly closings
– Prepare analysis of accounts
– Miscellaneous office duties such as filing, copying
Monday-Friday, 8-5 with an hour for lunch
If you are a new applicant and have never been to our office please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are registered with our service which means you have been to our office to complete an application, interview and test requirement, please express your interest in this position by email to email@example.com