This is a HUMAN SERVICES job that belongs to a person who wants a fulfilling position that makes a difference in the lives of those around them. A person who understands that they will earn 1/2 to 1/3 less than in a similar role with a traditional organization.
Must have high mathematical and analytical abilities with ADVANCED EXCEL skills in addition to WORD and OUTLOOK. Need STRONG TYPING & DATA ENTRY. Must be very ACCURATE with excellent ATTENTION TO DETAIL. A high level of confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
– Manage and track ACA compliance and eligibility
– Maintain numerous spreadsheets for nearly 300 employees in different locations
– Process payroll for 300 employees. Prepare numerous reports
– Use PAYLOCITY database software and QUICKBOOKS
– TRAVEL required 4 times a year
– Eventually develop employee systems and processes; develop training of and train in those systems and processes
– Eventually supervise other staff