Multi-faceted Construction Company seeks experienced superintendent(s) to direct onsite construction activities. Supervise Site Field Engineer, Carpenters, and Labor. Coordinate personnel and subcontractors . Must have 4 year degree in Construction or Engineering. 5 + years of supervisory experience, OSHA 10 Certification in Construction Safety and capabilities in MS Word-Excel-Outlook.
Previous projects include: apartment complexes, retirement homes, banks, hospital, medical offices, restaurants, warehouses, manufacturing buildings, residential , and more
• Must be able to maintain and monitor project schedule, plans, monitor/review critical path dates and milestone schedules.
• Manage day to day activities of the construction operation, creates daily job reports for weekly submission.
• Provide input to cost and schedule forecasts. Verify work progress
• Understand all subcontractor scopes, ensure contractors maintain schedules, quantity standards and meets contract requirements reporting deficient work
• Verify workmanship and products meet or exceed specifications
• Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations , monitors craft and subcontractor compliance with project safety program
Must be able to relate and/or demonstrate the above skills and many more requirements provided upon submission of resume and prior to interview with the construction company. This is a direct hire opportunity through IMAGE SERVICES Staffing. Never a fee to the applicant.
Salary $60,000 to $70,000
Please email resume to email@example.com